Nexus Magazine, Volume 5, #1 (December 1997 - January 1998)



On 17 January 1995, the Japanese city of Kobe was struck by a massive earthquake that devastated much of the city, killing over 5,500 people and injuring many thousands more. Shoko Asahara, the leader of the Japanese Aum Supreme Truth (Aum Shinrikyo) sect, had surprisingly predicted, in a Tokyo radio broadcast on 8 January 1995, that a major quake would soon occur at Kobe. Asahara went even further and stated that this quake would be initiated by a "a foreign power" utilizing an electromagnetic (EM) weapons system.

Aum’s Science Minister Hideo Murai later stated at the Foreign Press Correspondents’ Club in Tokyo on 7 April 1995 that,

"There is a possibility that the great Hanshin [Kobe] earthquake was activated by electromagnetic power or some device that exerts energy into the ground."

Although Asahara would undoubtedly have preferred his great predictive powers to be thought of as due to a highly developed and superior spiritual ability to examine the future time-track (thus attracting more gullible followers after this quake event), it is far more likely that he was fed warning intelligence re Kobe by Aum’s Science Minister Murai, and/or Japanese Intelligence operatives who themselves were forewarned by Russian KGB officials.

In his pre-Aum days, Hideo Murai had worked on highly advanced microwave and gamma/cosmic-ray physics applications for cold moulding of steel at the Kobe Steel laboratories. This laboratory complex was located at the near-exact epicenter of the great Kobe earthquake. Japanese investigative journalists believe that this Kobe laboratory was one of several research facilities (located at Osaka, Tsukuba and Tokyo universities) engaged in top-secret research and development of EM weapons technology - under the cover of Kobe Steel industrial research and/or environmental "desert-greening" studies.

The Aum’s deputy leader, Kiyohide Hayakawa, in his pre-Aum days studied at Osaka University in the Landscape Engineering section of the Environmental Engineering department. His thesis is highly confidential and not available to the public, but allegedly contains only landscape engineering studies.

For several days prior to the great Kobe earthquake there were reports of glowing orange-red and pink lights and spherical forms hovering over and along the Kobe fault line. Such Earth stress lights have been observed over major quakes in many parts of the globe since the 19th century, but the number and intensity of those that developed in the January 1995 pre-Kobe quake days appear to be highly anomalous.

The existence of geophysical weapons capable of creating or triggering earthquakes in highly stressed crustal regions has been discussed privately by geophysicists for a decade or more. Rumors have abounded over certain huge earthquakes of the 1970s and 1980s in the Central Asian republics of the former USSR. Some writers have suggested that these were caused by Israeli, French or American EM weapons systems used in retaliation for Soviet EM weapon strikes on the West. US scientist Tom Bearden contends that the Soviets brought into service an intercontinental-range Tesla EM weapon in 1963 during the Khrushchev era.

The evidence that Kobe was not a natural earthquake is slender and is based primarily upon Asahara’s prediction that was later proved so horrifyingly correct. However, one cannot be certain about actual cause, and quite possibly I am totally incorrect in suggesting this event could have been caused by a sentiently controlled and directed EM energy weapon. There would appear to be some supporting evidence of an indirect nature involving political considerations and other more recent events. However, taking into consideration the entire Kobe and Aum Tokyo scenarios together with the earlier, possibly Aum-related, fireball-explosion-earthquake events of 28 May 1993 at Banjawarn, Western Australia, one is left with a very strong impression of a serious fire underlying the visible "dark plume of smoke" that rose over Kobe.

But what motive could there possibly be for such a major city-busting weapon strike? Why choose an exotic EM weapon system?

It is quite possible that the EM strike was directed at the secret Kobe Steel EM weapons research laboratory and that the motive was in part to destroy this facility and cause such a resounding blow to the civilian population, similar in scale to the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that the Japanese oligarchic powers behind the scenes would think long and hard before attempting to continue their EM weapons project.

If the USA (or a covert international power group based therein) were the belligerent party that struck down Kobe, then the motive would most likely have included a ’big stick’ warning to the Japanese powers to do what they were told with regard to the New World (economic) Order, or face the consequences.

It would appear from subsequent events that the Japanese oligarchy did not grovel under this attack but in fact, after some further provocation, went on the offensive with its own (or a friend’s) EM weapon system.



During 1995 and 1996 the following major events were literally blasted onto the world stage:

1) 17 January 1995:  The great Kobe "earthquake"
2) 20 March 1995:    Tokyo subway gas attack
3) 17 April 1995:      Oklahoma City "terrorist bombing"
4) 1 May 1995:        Perth "fireball-explosion"
5) 17 July 1996:       Destruction of TWA Flight 800 off New York City and Long Island

With the exception of the Tokyo subway gas attack, each of the above events can be proven to contain evidence for the apparent involvement of highly advanced exotic EM weapons systems. The Tokyo subway gas attack appeared to involve the Japanese Aum Supreme Truth sect and possibly several other players previously ’fingered’ in the EM weapons game. For some reason the 17th day of a number of event months appears to be significant; this may reflect payback timing based on the first major event on 17 January 1995.

Taken as a whole, these events appear to represent an escalating exchange of fire between opposing (but unidentified) factions. The nature of this ongoing war and the identities of the opponents and their leaders appear to have been very deliberately kept secret from the planetary population, whilst elaborate webs of lies have been erected in the world press and Japanese and US courts to nominate patsies as the perpetrators of these shocking events.

The development of apparently magical,

  • EM weapons capable of initiating earthquakes or nuclear-force-level explosions over or within targets located at a great intercontinental distance by transmission of scalar

  • or Tesla EM ray-waves from two or three transmitter sites

  • or EM weapons able to strike target sites from an orbiting satellite, spacecraft or aircraft

  • or ground-based EM beam-pulse weapons capable of taking out orbital or airborne targets,

has for the first time in our planetary history allowed the use of ’deniable’ massive-force weapons in terrorist acts directed against the general population.

These EM weapons effects are "deniable" in that they can be blamed upon,

  • natural earthquakes

  • meteor air-burst explosions

  • bolide ground-impacts

  • or can be set up as terrorist-bomb

  • ground-to-air missile

  • or even alien UFO scenarios

The ability to cause apparently magical-force events implies an enormous advantage to certain individual power groups who appear to have stolen these weapons (from the states that originally developed them) to use solely for their own advantage.

Such weapons in the hands of secret power groups who are willing to use them without mercy against the innocent citizens of planet Earth, represents a horrifying future prospect in the power struggles of this planet. Defense against such weapons and the curs who control them must now be our primary objective.


The nuclear terror has been replaced by something far worse: a usable, high-energy weapon.



The Tokyo subway gas attack on 20 March 1995 killed 11 people and injured thousands. The Aum Supreme Truth sect was soon implicated by the Tokyo Police and the world Press.

The Aum was reported as initiating the gas attack as a prelude to a revolutionary "right-wing" takeover of Japan. Aum members were shown on film by the BBC being trained and armed by the Russians. Allegedly the Aum smuggled thousands of automatic rifles and other weapons into Japan from Russia. Apparently the Aum intended to use Russian helicopters and Spetsnaz troops landed on the coast as aids to allow Aum forces to take control of Japanese Government ministries during a series of major diversionary terrorist nerve-gas attacks on key population and government centers across Japan. The Tokyo subway attack was allegedly a preliminary operational test prior to the full-scale action.

In Australia, ABC TV soon ran a prime-time news story with video showing a shed full of large chemical drums (found at Banjawarn by the new post-Aum owners) and trenches full of hundreds of dead sheep. The report also discussed Federal Police reports concerning sarin-gas-derivative chemicals found in the dead sheep, and interviews with the Aum’s Australian sheep station manager. All of this was supposed to demonstrate that the Aum purchased Banjawarn station to carry out tests with home-made sarin nerve gas on sheep, as a precursor field trial to the Tokyo subway gas attack.

Problems soon surfaced with regard to this official Australian press scenario. The present owners of Banjawarn reported to this author that the ABC TV story was "a pack of lies", for the shed of chemicals shown on the 7.00 pm news was not on Banjawarn station; in fact, they had never seen it, and did not know where this video had come from. They insisted that they had only reported finding two relatively small bottles marked "HCl" (hydrochloric acid) in the old station building, which was previously used by the Aum sect in September 1993 as a mining field-laboratory.

The ABC news footage showing hundreds of dead sheep was actually stock video recorded the previous year when sheep were being shot on farms near Esperance, WA, due to extremely low market prices. Only a few tens of dead sheep were found by police on Banjawarn, and these had been put down by hammer-blows to the head by the Aum’s real manager appointed by the WA Pastoral Board because the Aum’s novice manager had failed to tend the station’s windmills, thus causing a shortage of water for the flocks, which resulted in many severely dehydrated sheep having to be put down.

In Japan, European chemical and nerve-gas experts who examined the Aum’s chemical complex laughed at the notion that sarin or any other nerve gas had been made there, pointing out that the equipment and facilities would have leaked like a sieve, killing the operators and local villagers. They did find plenty of residual evidence in the plant that demonstrated that large quantities of designer drugs such as ecstasy had been manufactured there, right up to the time of the Tokyo subway gas attack.

Small samples of sarin and other nerve gases as well as other lethal gas and chemical types were found in the Aum complex, along with a few automatic rifle kits of Russian origin and equipment for duplicating further arms. However, Aum members were apparently deliberately warned about a week in advance that a police raid was coming-thus allowing them to remove any other stocks of arms, gases and drugs in advance.

It appears that deputy leader Hayakawa used the sect as cover for a range of foreign weapons purchases and weapons-related research - apparently for the "right-wing" oligarchic power behind the Japanese Government. It is quite obvious that at least parts of the Aum organization were not staffed with ’good guys’ and that they were involved with some quite crazy and antisocial activities such as the manufacture of massive quantities of drugs.

Japanese investigative journalists believe that the drugs were being distributed worldwide by the Yakuza, possibly through a rogue CIA operation. Thus, in time-honored secret-service fashion, a "right-wing" Japanese oligarchic intelligence operation was being funded by illicit drugs.

These same Japanese journalists (see their web site, have suggested that the Aum sect was a cover for Japanese Intelligence operations involving covert re-arming of the Japan Self-Defense Forces with new Russian weapons systems.


Recent Japanese Defense Agency press releases tend to support this view by revealing large, new purchases by Japan of modern frontline Russian jet fighters and bombers, as well as joint communications exercises between the two countries’ defense forces. There is plenty of evidence concerning the Aum’s activities in Russia, such as training with Russian troops and managing the joint Japan-Russia University in Moscow - a cover for a Russian-Japanese redevelopment of the first-generation Russian EM weapons systems mated to Japanese computer power.

As early as mid-1993, in his visa applications to enter Australia, Asahara complained of gas and laser attacks on his person and against Aum facilities. He continued to complain of such attacks in further correspondence with Australian Immigration in mid-1994. If taken at face value, this data and much else of the press web re the Aum suggest that the Aum (and hence their backers?) has been the victim of a knockout blow delivered by a very influential foreign secret service. The Aum was set up as the perpetrator of the Tokyo subway gas attack - the patsy, if you like.

It may be highly significant that over 50 per cent of the Japanese LDP Cabinet allegedly flew covertly to North Korea for one week’s negotiations, the day after the gas attack. The Aum Science Minister Hideo Murai was murdered by a North Korean hitman’s knife soon after the Tokyo subway gas attack. Someone was very afraid that he was going to talk. Apparently Murai’s last words in the ambulance were the equivalent of "The Jews got me!", although other interpretations of his final mumblings have also been advanced.

Hayakawa left his early "landscape engineering" studies and joined the Moonies, whereupon he was equipped with the deeds of several Tokyo buildings and vast sums of cash so as to buy his way to the top of the Aum sect. The Reverend Moon was a close friend of the North Korean "Great Leader". Reportedly the Moonies still have exceptional ties to North Korea and, more recently, to ex-US President George Bush, involving business ventures in South America.

Several previously reliable Japanese sources believe that the CIA planned and executed the Tokyo subway gas attack to destabilize the LDP government and/or force it to co-operate with US policy requirements. The exact nature of their evidence is unknown to me, but similar claims have been made by Debra von Trapp, an ex-NSA/CIA agent involved with bugging the Clinton White House for a George Bush-controlled faction of the CIA on behalf of certain Japanese industrial companies during key USA/Japan trade talks.

The strange ABC TV deception of its viewers, by implanting the Aum = sarin nerve gas = Banjawarn station testing = Tokyo subway gas attack imagery across Australia, suggests an intelligence action in support of United States interests.




On 17 April 1995, at a few minutes after 9.00 am, Oklahoma City was blasted by the "terrorist bombing" of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. One hundred and sixty eight men, women and children were killed, and hundreds more were maimed or injured in this callous attack.


The building was nearly totally destroyed by the explosion, whilst severe damage was inflicted on adjacent buildings, petering out at about a one-mile radius from ground zero.

This event was soon blamed upon a "right-wing militia group" composed of ex-Gulf War veterans utilizing an ANFO bomb composed of from two to five tonnes of ammonium nitrate and Diesel fuel-oil set up in a hire truck parked in front of the target building. A robotic Timothy McVeigh was recently convicted of the OKC "bombing", and his alleged accomplice Terry Nichols awaits his trial (which is about to commence as this article goes to press).

On the day of the event, I, like many others, watched the CNN TV feed of the Oklahoma scene. Intriguingly, there were early reports of missiles being seen coming down vertically into the building, but these reports never resurfaced. A survivor with blood over his face was interviewed about one hour into the rescue effort. He described how his life had been saved in his previous domicile in California. When the Murrah Building began to shake violently he recognized an earthquake, just like those he had experienced in California, so he dived under his fifth-floor desk. Some five-to-ten seconds later, a huge explosion demolished the building around him, but the desk saved his life.

Then came reports that more bombs had been found, and a utility truck with a small armored bomb box in its tray was shown, whilst the FBI’s radio delivered a conversation alleging large drums of mercury fulminate explosive had been found attached to building support pillars next to the lift shaft.

I became agitated, since I had never heard of earthquake-type effects hitting a building before a bomb went off, and I knew mercury fulminate to be an extremely unstable explosive and very unlikely to have survived a major explosion. Also, the size of explosive drum reported then and later photographed would have been far too large to fit in the armored bomb box that reportedly drove away with these dangerous prizes.

Explosives experts in Australia, the UK and USA (e.g., the General Partin report) began to question the nature of the damage at OKC. The gist of their theses is that low-velocity explosives like ANFO cannot have demolished so many support pillars in the strange pattern seen at OKC, since the blast pressure falls off according to the inverse cube distance law-yet some near-bomb pillars were still standing, whilst some further away from the bomb were demolished by the blast.


Their reports generally invoke a need for very-high-velocity explosives and individual charges attached to certain pillars inside the building-requiring hours of work to fit out. Personal friends with experience in mining explosives and Belfast IRA ANFO terrorist-bomb damage have confirmed these points to me and have noted that the crater that developed at OKC does not fit with the truck bomb explanation or the truck’s alleged parking lot position.

Another possible weapon candidate soon surfaced: the "A-Neutronic" bomb. In this scenario, a mad criminal scientist (the infamous Michael Riconosciuto, currently serving time in a US prison), developed for the US Government a new super-weapon that involved blowing a cloud of chemicals into the air, charging the cloud with a large excess of electrostatic energy by means of a small rocket-carried "wire", and then detonating the resultant "fuel-air" mix to create a small nuclear-type explosion.

I began to collect eyewitness reports and evidence from official source publications and Internet sites relating to the OKC event. Then, in late 1996, I visited Oklahoma City and with the help of local author David Hoffman examined the "bombing" site and interviewed local witnesses. The outpourings of grief and anguish present, with messages and wreaths of the victims’ relatives and friends on the targeted building site’s protective fences, made me resolve to give this event my very best analysis to try to deduce the true nature of this explosive event and thereby help indicate the real culprits.

Seismic evidence recorded by local seismometers demonstrated a double-pronged explosive energy event with two nearly identical three-to-five-second, low-amplitude, multiple wave trains separated by a null field, occurring over a nine-second interval. USGS geophysicists argued that these two wave-packets were due to an initial ground "surface" wave arriving before a secondary wave that had traveled via deeper reflecting Earth layers, i.e., via the local basement. Other geophysicists argued that there were two wave-packets, representing the explosion followed by the building debris impacting with the ground.

These hypotheses were blown apart by the US Government’s explosive demolition action on the Alfred P. Murrah Building remains, which failed completely to demonstrate a two-pronged seismic response that was in any way similar to the original event recordings. The original and best seismic recordings have been confiscated by the FBI, along with many other items of evidence such as the City video-surveillance tapes. Hardly surprisingly, none of this evidence surfaced in the McVeigh trial.

Along with the evidence of seismic action shaking the building some five-to-ten seconds prior to any explosion or blast wave hitting the building, there were several other mysterious pre-explosion events. A policeman working at his computer noticed electrical sparks and streamers in the wiring under the table several seconds before the explosion brought the building down around him.


A woman on an upper floor noted a strong ionizing electrical sensation and hot air-flow entering the windows several seconds prior to the explosion which blew the same windows in on her. The lights in the building went out some five seconds before the explosion. A dictation tape recording made across the street from the "bombed" building recorded a loud "click" a few seconds before it recorded the sound of a huge explosion. This "click" was probably a local electromagnetic wave spike of considerable intensity.

An eyewitness located in a car a couple of hundred meters from ground zero observed a silver-white light flash or beam coming out of the top of the building, followed by a large blue-white electrical arcing flash or beam, followed by an orange-red light flash or beam that shot out from the top of the building. These electrical and light effects took some five seconds and preceded the actual explosion. (Reports of missiles may have been mistaken identification of these pre-explosion energy beams.) They were followed immediately by two explosive shock waves, one trailing on the other, that propagated out and away from the base of the building. These waves lifted the ground and buildings violently upwards. The witness called this the "lid effect".

Several cars located on the above-ground carpark had electronic ignition computers completely burnt out by the event. Two cars had factory-fitted digital magnetic compasses that were later found to have been thrown out by 180° and 45° respectively. Many nearby office computers went down with burnt-out circuit- boards. These facts point strongly to a major EM pulse having struck the area associated with the explosion.

The local area damage from the OKC event was huge. I cannot emphasize enough how devastated this area was. I was quite amazed when I visited the site. Entire blocks of damaged office buildings had been knocked down due to their shattered state, some nearly a mile away from ground zero. Large open spaces were surrounded by boarded-up buildings with no windows, no roofs, and intensely shattered internal concrete beams and supporting pillars. I saw the intense damage inside the nearby newspaper building where internal dividing walls had been smashed asunder and horizontal three-foot-square reinforced concrete beams sagged down everywhere.


This building had been built to very high 1930s standards to withstand tornados, yet it was wrecked. Many buildings had entire windowsills forced back in with their front brick walls sagging inwards. Nearer to ground zero, large, one-foot-wide, floor-and-wall reinforcing steel H-girders were twisted like spaghetti into grotesque shapes amidst the ruins of entire floors blown away to dust and rubble.

I showed a suite of local damage photos to retired SAS trooper friends, with experience in IRA ANFO bomb damage. They were as amazed as I was, and stated categorically that this was no ANFO damage. They said it would not have mattered how large an ANFO bomb had been detonated, it could not have caused the damage seen in the photos and/or described in the US literature.

Funnily, the FBI released film of ANFO car-bomb test explosions that show significant fireball or fiery effects from such explosives. Yet no witnesses have described any fiery explosion or flames - just strange, pre-explosion light flashes or beams followed by pure energy waves, with very high plasma-type heat effects noted on nearby car paint.

It is my contention that the OKC event was the result of a double-pronged EM weapon strike that caused the Earth’s dielectric field to erupt up through the building. The building shook first because of harmonic reaction to the first EM wave packet which also blew the building’s electrical supply and created the various computer, digital compass and ionizing hot-air effects. Having rocked the building sufficiently, the EM weapon mode was advanced in a second strike to initiate atomic-bond rupture and literally blow the building material apart.

No conventional or nuclear explosive, including a so-called "A-Neutronic" bomb, can cause seismic shaking and electrical light-energy effects in a structure, seconds before the explosion blast-wave hits.

Oblique aerial photos of the Murrah Building show two nearly vertical, tubelike damage forms running through the building. These represent slightly displaced near-vertical but divergent beam-pulse orientations, suggesting an orbital platform was involved in the action.

Any bomb or militia-terrorist character to this event was set in train by those who hit the building, to ensure that the true nature of the weapon system and its technology was hidden from public and possibly other US Government personnel.

This implies that a faction from within the US Government was responsible. Either that, or the US Government was warned well in advance that this particular building would be hit that day by an advanced weapon over which there was no defense - so it quickly found a patsy and built up a cover story.

"Need-to-know" secrecy policy suggests that there then entered a cock-up of horrific dimensions. Lower-level personnel had been searching for a bomb earlier that morning, having been told that the building was targeted for bombing by terrorists, but, in failing to find it, they then did not proceed to evacuate the building. Higher government levels, having decided to hide the horrible truth from even their own operatives, had to have a plausible McVeigh militia-type event. The Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms personnel were better served, as were the Judges in the adjacent court house: they were all warned to stay away that day.

Secret Service personnel engaged in anti-drug operations were in their offices which lay in the centre of the damage and were wiped out by this OKC event. Interestingly, similar terrorist- bombing events in the past were apparently aimed at the same anti-drug Secret Service in both the downing of the Lockerbie Pan Am jumbo and the "bombing" of the New York World Trade Center.


Indeed, it is possible that this entire series of events is being fought over a drugs empire.



In the early hours of 1 May 1995, a major fireball flew in a north-northeasterly direction towards Perth, WA, and detonated above the eastern side of the city at approximately 2.00 am in a huge explosion. Limited Australian press coverage of this event defined it as a meteor fireball. Unfortunately, too many such fireballs fly around our night skies, exhibiting exotic flight behavior and a preference for the first of May each year.

This Perth event has been described in more detail in Part 1 of this "Bright Skies" series, where I present evidence for the non-natural origin of this event and suggest that it represents an EM weapons incident of probably Russian origin, or possibly off-planet alien origin.

The megatonne-force level of this explosion woke up over half a million people and demonstrated that Perth could have been obliterated at the flick of a switch. This was the message in the wake-up call made that early morning to the people of Perth.

I strongly suspect it was pointing out that WA hosts a huge US-controlled EM weapons system at Exmouth in the northwestern part of WA, and that we should wake up and bring order to our own house-or face the consequences.

The trajectory of this fireball suggests an origin in Enderby Land, Antarctica, where a number of Japanese and Russian bases are located. The fireball flew on towards the Kamchatka Peninsula where a huge Russian (former Soviet Union) EM weapons complex/transmitter (Tx) site lies.

The seismograph record of this Perth meteor event is surprisingly similar to one of the two low-order wave-packet arrivals seen on the record of the OKC "bomb" events.

On the premise that such a fireball represents no mass object but is purely a concentrated slug of ’infolded’ EM energy created by a Russian-type Tesla weapon system, I contend that this incident fits well with the other exotic events of 1995 and represents yet another stage in an escalating oligarchic war for control of our planet.

Some evidence in this study points strongly at a mainly Earth-based series of actions involving those who live by the profits of drugs, fighting against other oligarchic power-mad men - with both sides utilizing very technologically advanced EM weapons systems. However, some evidence points to a battle between secret Earth-based power groups and off-planet aliens - possibly the little Greys or the greenish Reptilians. Perhaps we are involved in both scenarios, with two Earth-based oligarchic factions with separate off-planet allies fighting with horrific new weapons for control of planet Earth.

Rumors abound about all of these scenarios - but then again, it is quite possible that none is correct and we are just dealing with strange, exotic, natural events that have been mistakenly identified.

Even so, these events have been, and continue to be, extremely dangerous to human life; thus, whatever is going on requires immediate attention by the people of this planet-as the next incident involving the fateful TWA Flight 800 amply demonstrates.



TWA Flight 800 was destroyed on the evening of 17 July 1996, and, with her, some 230 men, women and children perished.

I had been researching strange orange-red fireballs and other exotic light-energy beams observed around Australia when I was surprised by reports coming out of the USA about events surrounding the downing of TWA 800. I fly quite a lot on jumbo jets, and the thought of a bunch of nutters killing off hundreds of ordinary, innocent people made (and makes) my blood boil.

Reports soon started coming in, one from a New York Air National Guard helicopter pilot who, on patrol that Wednesday night, was an eyewitness to the explosion of TWA Flight 800.

"I know the strike of a missile. What I saw didn’t look at all like a missile," said Commander Fritz Meyer of the 106th Rescue Wing of the New York Air National Guard. "Our three-man crew saw the same thing: a flash of red-orange light, characteristic of a shooting star," he said. "Then we saw a small explosion followed by a large explosion, and a ball of fire fell into the sea."

I telephoned the Pentagon in Washington and was put through to the pilot’s air base, but after leaving messages I got no reply - until about a week later when I reached the base control-tower. By accident, this man was in the tower, having been grounded due to the very same news item and a very upset FBI and New York Mayor who had ordered him gagged.


I spoke with this pilot for a few minutes and felt that he was an honest man and, like all military pilots, a damn good observer who was very perplexed at what he had seen that night. He reiterated that he knew missiles from his Vietnam tours and it definitely wasn’t one of those. He said he really would like to know what it was and would love to chat with me further, but I had better get the okay for us to talk from the public relations officer at his base.

A fax exchange later, I was reading that FBI investigators wanted no one to talk to this man until they had determined the cause of the "crash". He and I are still waiting for that chat.

Over the next few months, several airline pilots saw similar orange-red and green-blue mini-fireballs with tails flying at jumbo-jet height through this area. A TWA pilot returned to Kennedy Airport rather than proceed, after seeing one such meteor-like object fly past his wingtip. In all, about 10 separate reports came in of strange fireballs or meteors in the New York and Long Island air space vicinity.

Meanwhile, allegedly after demands from the French Government which lost several Secret Service men on TWA Flight 800, the US authorities assembled a team of divers who recovered the wreckage from the sea for a crash investigation. The flight recorder was recovered but it was electrically dead due to burnt-out circuits and gave no clues to the events of that night. I had earlier predicted in e-mails to the FBI the likelihood of just such a fact by analogy with evidence from Australia that our orange-red lights and fireballs were EM field effects, possibly due to the testing of scalar EM weapon systems. The FBI did not reply.

Theories began to execute a "do-loop" in the world’s press. These revolved around a meteorite impact, a terrorist bomb, a terrorist missile, and, later, a US Navy missile or drone impact, a bird impact, a mechanical failure of some kind, and an explosion in the near-empty central fuel tank. Recently the crash investigation team has come out with evidence for an electrical overvoltage spark in a valve located within the central fuel tank, and has suggested that this was the cause of the explosion and that Boeing should redesign this part.

Obviously their findings should also include considerations on what caused the overvoltage jump; for instance, was it an EM weapon pulse or an electrostatically charged meteor? Trouble is, meteors do not keep returning to the same piece of the Earth every few days - as has been recent experience around New York.

Interestingly, there were many UFO reports from Long Island over the preceding two months, and a local UFO researcher was arrested under cloudy circumstances just five weeks before the TWA 800 event.

In late 1996 a leading British psychic, who often works with Scotland Yard and MI5, was approached by the CIA and asked to remote-view the TWA 800 incident. She reported seeing two beams flash down from high altitude; where they intersected they created a third orange-red beam which shot out, hitting the jumbo jet and causing the secondary major explosion. This was fascinating stuff, since her description was almost the verbatim equivalent of the actual eyewitness evidence from the 1987 DC-8 crash near Gander in Newfoundland, northeast Canada, that killed hundreds of US Army personnel. She did not know of this event, and had seen only British news about the TWA 800 explosion - and nothing about beams.

However, the overall evidence pattern here links the destruction of TWA 800 to an EM-type event that strongly resembles certain of the Australian fireball-event types. We are left with yet another strong impression that this event-on the 17th day of the month, again-involves Secret Service agents (French ones this time) and advanced EM weaponry that has been responsible for the death of hundreds of innocent people.

Then again, as in many other incidents around October 1997 in New Mexico, Queensland and New South Wales, there are elements of the picture that suggest an ongoing war with alien, off-planet UFOs. Perhaps a UFO really did knock down TWA Flight 800, and Triffid meteor showers or some modern derivatives have made us all blind to the new reality on our patch. Or maybe some strange, EM-style natural event, such as an electrostatically charged bolide, caused the demise of this plane and its passengers.

I, for one, think it’s high time we found out the truth. Our lives, and quite possibly the future of our race, could depend upon it.