In the 1950’s, ITT developed sensor technology that could literally display what a person was thinking. It was essentially a mind-reading machine. It operated on the principle of picking up the electromagnetic functions of human beings and translating those in an understandable form. It consisted of a chair in which a person would sit. Coils, which served as sensors, were placed around the chair.


There were also three receivers, six channels and a Cray 1 computer which would display what was on a person’s mind - digitally or on a screen.

It is still a mystery how this technology was developed. It has been suggested that the research was aided by the Sirians, an alien race who come from the star system known as Sirius. This theory has the aliens providing the basic design and humans working it out from that.

Three sets of coils were set up in a pyramid around the chair. There was also a coil around the top of the pyramid to parallel the base coil. The person would be placed inside the field of the coils. The three sets of coils were connected to three different radio receivers (Hammerland Super Pro P600’s) and six outputs. An independent sideband detector, which had a floating carrier reference system, would provide six outputs from the three receivers. Three of them were of the sideband below the carrier wave. Three of them were of the sideband above the carrier wave. This brings to mind a very important question. If this device was reading minds, what was the carrier wave it was using to do this?

With the use of an oscillator, the detectors in the receivers were able to lock on a phantom or etheric signal that was being picked up by the coils. There was no actual carrier wave as we would normally know it. the detectors would lock in on the noise peak that the coils picked up from the three sets of frequencies the receivers were tuned to.

At this point, the research team was actually able to detect the signals that represented the comparable functions of the human mind. Solid signals that would change with a person’s thoughts were actually coming out of the receivers. This device was actually reading the human aura, which is a word that psychics and metaphysicians use to describe the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body. In the same way that human speech is carried via radio waves, this device was carrying thoughts (which theoretically manifest in the aura).

The six output channels from the receivers were then run through a digital converter (turning them into computer language) and fed into a computer. A Cray 1 computer was used to decode what the receivers were picking up. A lot of hard work and a lot more computer crunching got things to the point where the computer could print out a dialogue. This would be a running dialogue of the person thinking.

More work got it to where the person would visualize something and a picture would actually appear on the computer monitor. Improvements and refinements continued until a 3D representation of the actual audio/visual aspect (of the person’s thoughts) appeared on the computer monitor and could in turn be printed out.

When the people at Montauk heard about this mind reading device, they thought it was great. They wanted to turn this mind reading machine into a transmitter. This could possibly cut the risks to human beings undergoing invisibility or time experimentation. The theory was that a person in the chair would transmit an alternate reality to the crew (like in the Philadelphia Experiment). When the ship became invisible, the crew would then be in synchronization with the alternate reality and wouldn’t become disoriented or mentally lost.

At this point, a chair was procured, which we now refer to as the famous “Montauk Chair”. It was hooked up to the coil set-up from ITT. The Cray1 computer, which was used to decode the transmissions being generated from the person in the chair, was then interfaced with an IBM 360 computer. This was, in turn, interfaced with the Montauk transmitter.

The IBM 360 was needed to control the modulation of the transmitter so that the transmitter could frequency hop across the entire band.

It was about this time that I remember Al Bielek taking on a key role. Al is one of the authors of ‘The Philadelphia Experiment and Other UFO Conspiracies.’ He has memories of being involved in the Rainbow Project as well. Originally, he was brought to the project to explain what was going on metaphysically with the use of the transmitter on human beings. He was chosen because he not only had an engineering background, but he was psychically sensitive and had an extensive knowledge of esoteric matters.

It now became Al’s job to help interface the Cray 1 computer with the IBM 360. The Cray 1 was putting out tons of information. They didn’t know what to do with it and needed someone with esoteric knowledge to figure it out. They had to convert what the Cray 1 was putting out so that it would synchronize with what the pulse modulation computer wanted. The IBM 360 served this function and was essentially used as a translator and storage bank for what the Cray 1 was outputting. Al got very heavily involved because he was part of the team that figured out what program to put on the IBM 360 that would translate the Cray 1 output to drive the transmitter.

The transmitter had a modulation computer which was digitally fed the typical 32 bit code that the 360 put out. The modulation computer and the transmitter were set. The IBM 360 would tell the modulation computer how to modulate the transmitter. Now we had a system where one could put in 32 bit words of data and the transmitter would give back something. And here the chair fed the receptors feeding the Cray 1 which would tell what the person was thinking. They had to take this and translate what was coming out of the Cray 1 and make it so that the IFM 360 could re-encode the thought form that was actually transmitting. It took about a year to successfully link up the computers.

I had joined the project at this time to work with the radio frequencies and transmitter. Although some linkage had been achieved with the computers, they were having huge problems with feedback from the transmitter to the chair. The solution to the feedback was to move the chair down the coast to the ITT center in Southampton, Long Island. A psychic would then sit in the chair in Southampton and relay via computer to the Montauk transmitter.

The psychic would think thoughts, and the Cray 1 would decode them. They’d be put on a 32 bit radio link and sent Montauk where they would go into the IBM 360. The IBM computer would then broadcast it out the transmitter and could build a thought form out at Montauk of what the psychic was thinking in Southampton. The device was essentially a mind amplifier.

It took another year of research before they could get a readable signal (based upon what the psychic was thinking at Southampton) sent to Montauk and out the transmitter. This was their first objective: get some thought fidelity from the chair through the Montauk transmitter and out the antenna. Besides Duncan, there were a couple of additional psychics on site.


They literally tuned up the computer programs. Finally, the thought forms became clear. The psychic could concentrate on something in Southampton and the transmitter at Montauk would transmit a very clear representation of what he was thinking.

That was the first point at which the Montauk transmitter was working with high thought fidelity.

In another year, I recall as early ‘75, they discovered another problem. If there was a glitch in the flow of time in our reality, everything fell apart. In other words, if the psychic in the chair projected a reality (in terms of time in this case) that was not consistent with out reality (i.e., the flow of time in our reality), it would cause the connection between Southampton and Montauk to break up. Any glitch in space-time between the two cities would cause the transmission of the thought form to cease.

To better understand a time glitch, imagine time as a continuous pulsation or flow. As the basic pulsation of time interacts and changes form with other flows or phenomena, we have motion as we know it, against the backdrop of time. When these core pulsations that make up time are shifted (due to a reality change or other phenomena); the direction, speed, or flow of time is changed. This is what is known as a time glitch. Theoretically, these occur every now and then, since we are referenced in our reality, we really don’t notice a time glitch. Deja vu phenomena could well be an example of a time glitch in the fabric of time.

With the chair in Southampton, the mind control experiments with the transmitter were not always working. This was attributable to the time glitches. It was also known that if a large amount of power was fed into the transmitter during a time glitch, there could be disastrous effects.

It now became imperative to get the chair working at Montauk. They first put tremendous shielding around the chair so that the electromagnetic fields at Montauk would not affect it. That didn’t work, so they tried putting the chair in an electromagnetic dead zone. They picked the best dead zone available, but this was not successful either.

They worked through mid ‘75 but continued to have difficulties until they consulted the original prototype that the chair was based upon (allegedly devised by the Sirians). This device was not identical to the one ITT had created. It had a different kind of coil set-up wherein the coils were connected to crystal type receivers. These were actual crystals and not ordinary electronic devices.

After review of the prototype, secret bids for a new chair were put out and RCA came up with the winning bid. Nikola Tesla * had designed receivers for RCA in the ‘30’s. Tesla’s work during this period was done under the name “N. Terbo”, which referred to his mother’s maiden name. These Tesla receivers had very special coil structures. They were normal type radio coils but were arranged in strange coupling patterns as set up and designed by Tesla.


* Nikola Tesla was an electronic genius who was the first to discover and apply the principles of alternating current. With the financial backing of George Westinghouse, he revolutionized the way electricity was used across the world. See Appendix D for more information on Tesla.

The set up of the Montauk Chair was also enhanced by using Helmholtz coils. These were placed around the chair to serve as pick up coils. In ordinary electronics, Helmholtz coils consist of two sets of coils. They possess a unique property in that they can be phased to create a constant field (of energy) inside the coils. At Montauk, the researchers extrapolated upon the principles of Helmholtz coils. They used three sets of coils (X, Y and Z), and phased them so that while a constant energy couls be maintained inside the coils, there was absolutely no effect on the outside.

The coil structure in the receivers designed by Tesla was ideal for the Montauk Project. Not only would the chair be in a coil structure, but so would the receivers themselves. This would shield the energy field.

It should also be noted that the coil structures in the Tesla receivers are also known as Delta T or Delta Time coil structures. The property of shielding an energy field is part of what enable a “bottle effect” to be created around the USS Eldridge in the Philadelphia Experiment. These Delta T coils were actually picking up three axes of time signals. More pertinent to the project, they no longer had a microwave link that would malfunction during a reality shift.

To get the Montauk chair operating without interference, they had to replicate what the crystal receivers did with the “Sirian” technology. The coil structures in the prototype receivers were Delta Time coil structures. And the receiver itself did the Delta Time function, but not the antenna. ITT had the Delta Time function in the antenna instead of the receivers. The RCA version used standard type Helmholtz pick up coils that could accomplish Delta Time conversion in the receivers. They also had the same kind of detector system and oscillator locks that ITT used with the Cray 1 computer.

At this point, it now became inclusive of the coil only. Outside, the coil structure, there was no sensitivity. They could put the chair in the dead spot that was between the transmitting antenna on top of the transmitter building and the transmitting magnetic antenna that was underground. This was in the underground basement of the transmitter building, which had already been tightly shielded. In the next room, they had these three specially designed receivers with another rack of equipment. These were used to synchronize all local oscillators with the signal, similar to the ITT system.

Now, the antenna, the transmitter, and the chair were in the same time plane. The computers were in their own time plane. It didn’t matter that they had the chair underground and the Cray and 360 in the other building (feeding back to the transmitter building). When everything is digitized, one is no longer in real time. A “fake time” is created. The computers could have been located anywhere. The computer building was designed to operate computers and shielded out electromagnetics and energy didn’t drive the computer insane. The operation center was totally shielded in cement and steel.

Finally, they created the second and last generation of the Montauk chair. It performed the same purpose as the first chair. It brought the same six channels of information to the computer, but there was an additional advantage. It was immune to the signal from the antenna. Now, the signal from the antenna didn’t feed back and cause interference. So, they had everything on site. They spent another six months until about late ‘75, early ‘76, just aligning, adjusting, and making sure everything was working.

They finally got the transmitter functioning, which was quite astounding. What happened afterwards was even more so.


Back To Contents





Once they had the transmitter working, it took about another year to work out the computer programs so the system would receive and transmit all psycho-active functions. By late ‘77, the transmitter was reproducing thought forms without glitches and with a very high degree of fidelity. At this point, they pulled out all the stops. They had the psychic, Duncan Cameron, concentrate on a solid object, and guess what happened? The solid object actually precipitated out of the ether!

In his mind, he would concentrate on a solid object, and it would appear somewhere on the base. Whatever Duncan would visualize, the transmitter would transmit the lattice (or matrix) for, and build enough power to materialize whatever he was thinking of. Every single point to where he could witness to a particular spot on the base, at that spot an object would materialize. In other words, if he would hold an object in his hand and/or visualize it, it would appear at the given spot.


They actually had discovered pure creation out of thought with the use of the transmitter.

Whatever Duncan could think up would appear. Many times, it would be only visible and not solid to the touch, like a ghost. Sometimes, it was a real solid object that was stable and would stay. Other times, it was a solid object that would remain as long as the transmitter was turned on and then fade out as the transmitter was turned off. The read out from the computer gave an accurate representation of what Duncan was thinking. The researchers could then select what thoughts would be broadcast out of the transmitter. Most of these though forms were broadcast in the vicinity of the Montauk Air Force Base, but other locations were used as well.

What Duncan thought of as a subjective reality would be created as an objective reality (either solid or transparent, depending on the circumstances). For example, he could think of an entire building and that building would appear on base. This type of experimentation was routine.

The system worked with a good degree of fidelity. Now, they wanted to see what they could do with it. The first experiment was called “The Seeing Eye.” With a lock of person’s hair or other appropriate object in his hand, Duncan could concentrate on the person and be able to see as if he was seeing through their eyes, hearing through their ears, and feeling through their body. He could actually, see through other people, anywhere on the planet. This style of experimentation was extensive, but I don’t know how far it was taken.

It is truly incredible that such a feat could be accomplished, however the agenda employed was more sinister than incredible. They were interested in controlling how human beings think. The next move was to see if they could put thoughts in the head of another person. For instance, they would have Duncan meet a subject individual. Subsequent to the meeting and unbeknownst to the individual, Duncan would concentrate on the individual. Ninety-nine percent of the time, the subject would get thoughts similar to Duncan’s. Being able to push his mind so far into the mind of another being, Duncan could control another person and make them do anything he wanted. This control factor was on a deeper level than ordinary hypnosis.

Through Duncan, the equipment and the Montauk transmitter, scientists could actually load information, programs and commands into the individual’s mind. Duncan’s thoughts would become an individual’s own thoughts. And, using this process, an individual could be made to do something he wouldn’t ordinarily do. This was the start of the mind control aspect of the Montauk Project.

This line of research continued until about 1979. Many other different experiments ensued. Some of them were interesting, but others had horrible consequences. They would target individuals or masses of people, animals, places and technology. They could basically target anything they wanted. For example, a TV set could be made to go haywire. They could stop the picture or shut it off entirely. They telekinetically moved objects and destroyed rooms.

In one particular case, Duncan concentrated on shattering a window. Enough force was generated to the point where it actually broke a window in the nearby town of Montauk. Animals could also be made to charge off Montauk Point and into the town. Humans could be influenced to start a crime wave.

One must realize that when Duncan did these experiments, he was in an altered form of consciousness. He had been given special training which could possibly have been administered by the CIA or NSA. In any event, his conscious mind would be diverted through sexual bliss. What could be termed the primitive mind would then surface. Duncan, the individual, would be transferred into an orgasmic trance. His primitive mind, at the disposal of the researchers, became very suggestible and therefore controllable.

For this programming, information could be installed via any of the body’s senses. Duncan would then be directed to have his primitive mind concentrate on the information thus installed. For instance, once his primitive mind surfaced and was told to concentrate on something, it would concentrate with its whole being. His whole mind would focus on one subject while his body went into suspended animation.

The primitive mind could also be cleared of previous programming, and something else could be inserted. There was a literal translator, whereby they could program in whatever they wanted. Spoken words, written words, movies, music or whatever was needed was employed to work the primitive mind.

These techniques were the key to getting clear thought forms from the transmitter that would either affect another person’s mind or bring creation out of the ether.

By 1978, the mind control techniques were fully developed and recorded. Appropriate tapes were made and distributed to different agencies so they could be developed into something practical.


Back To Contents




As the experiments continued throughout 1979, a very peculiar phenomena was noticed. As Duncan’s thoughts were projected out through the transmitter, they would suddenly cease. This was disappointing and appeared to be a malfunction. Eventually, it was noticed that the projection of Duncan’s thoughts hadn’t ceased.

They were just occurring out of the normal time stream!

For example, he would concentrate on something at 8:00 PM and the object or occurrence would happen at midnight or even 6:00 AM. Whatever he thought of would not happen at the time he thought of it.

It now appeared that the Montauk scientists could now use Duncan’s psychic powers to actually bend time!

They eagerly started to research this phenomena. We were all required to attend what were known as the “Sigma Conferences”, which were held near Olympia, Washington. These conferences were on the subject of time functions, and we were there to gain a better knowledge of how time works. We were told we had to optimize the use of the transmitter for time manipulations.

We learned that the equipment being used was strong enough to bend time, but it wasn’t doing a complete job. The antennas being employed were giving us what could be a side effect of “time warping.” This side effect of time shifting did show, however, that the basic equipment was sufficient to do it. But, we required an antenna that was much more effective in creating time potentials.

After going to several conferences and talking to many people, our research group decided that the radio frequency being used was not working. Changes had to be made, such as setting up pulses into a coil. We also studied pyramid based geometry and how to use that to bend the time field. Additionally, we had to learn more about what is known as the Delta Time function (time changing function).

The key clue to our understanding time was a suggestion that we use a particular type of antenna structure, which I now refer to as an Orion Delta T antenna. It is referred to as “Orion” because there was a persistent rumor that the design was given to the project by aliens from the Orion constellation (this is a different group of aliens from the Sirians, whose knowledge was allegedly used for the Montauk chair).


According to the rumor, the Orions knew we were close to achieving our task and had their own agenda for helping us.

The Orion Delta T was a huge octahedronal antenna, and it was placed underground. Its height was about 100 to 150 feet from point to point. Excavations were completed to about 300 feet to house the antenna under the transmitter.

The Montauk chair was placed under the transmitter and above the Delta T antenna. This was done in order to phase the ground RF antenna with the below ground loop antenna so that the chair was in a null point between them. The null point was meant to cut out the interference even deeper. It knocked the interference right out of the chair - completely.

The Delta T transmitting antenna was supplied by three drives. Two of the drives came from the pulse modulators of the two transmitters and fed into the x and y coils of the Delta T. (The same pulse that supplied power to the amplitron also supplied power to the Delta T antenna that was underground). The third axis was the z-axis. It was placed around the perimeter of the antenna and was derived from a white noise* source that came from a 250 kilowatt audio amplifier. The white noise correlated the whole transmitter and more will be said on that later.


* White noise is an impulse at every frequency at the same time. When you are tuning your FM radio dial, the noise you hear between stations is white noise. It can be thought of as a sudden burst at every frequency or a bunch of impulses thrown together.

The RF was fed into an omnidirectional antenna located above ground on the top of the transmitter building. Additionally, the non-hertzian component (which is etheric in nature) of the RF made it below ground and interfaced with the magnetic field that had been generated underground. When these frequencies are summed in that manner, time disturbances and distortions result.

The basic techniques were the same as those employed in the Philadelphia Experiment. On the Eldridge, they had the RF transmissions on the main mast of the ship. The coils were placed around the deck and were driven by pulses. We had essentially duplicated by upgraded the Rainbow Project machine. This technique also made the project far more controllable.
In addition to the Delta T antenna, there are two other key points to understand: zero time and white noise.

Zero time was referred to previously, but I will give a more complete understanding of it now. First, zero time is outside the realm of our normal three dimensional universe. It would be considered senior to the created world as zero time existed prior to our created world. Zero time is our basic connection to the universe.

As our universe rotates, it rotates around zero time. But our universe is not the only one. Every universe has a zero point. All the zero points of the different universes coincide and never move: that is why it is called a zero point.

It may help to imagine a carnival style merry-go-round that revolves around a central booth. The man inside that booth would represent the zero point. In addition to the merry-go-round, there would be several more merry-go-rounds at different levels, but all would be under the control of the central zero point booth.

A zero time reference generator had already been constructed by Nikola Tesla in the 1920’s. It consisted of an assortment of spinning widgets and rotating wheels. colloquially, we referred to it as a “whirligig”. It is a strange device because when you turn it on, you can hear it “lock in” to something, but we are not referring to the power line. I’m told it locks into the rotation of the Earth itself, which is a secondary zero time reference. It is secondary because the Earth’s rotation is inertially related to the solar system, which is inertially related to the galaxy, on down to the universe. The universe rotates around the zero time point.

One can get an even better understanding of this by reading up on Tesla and how he discovered alternating current by applying the principles of the rotating magnetic fields of the earth. The zero time generator is to some degree an extrapolation of that, however it doesn’t just refer to the rotation of the Earth. It takes into account the orbit of the Sun, our galaxy, and ultimately the center of our whole reality.

The other key point to understand is white noise. White noise could be considered the glue that makes the whole operation work. It basically made the whole transmitter system coherent. It is a highly technical operation which I will simplify.

The Sage transmitter contained something like forty or fifty crystal controlled oscillators, mixers and amplifiers that generated a 425MHz signal. It also had “frequency agility”, which meant it was able to spontaneously switch from one frequency to another.

Along with the transmitter, they had what is called a “COHO” or a “coherent oscillator set-up.” Normally, a “COHO” would function by having only one frequency reference. However, this is not how the Montauk transmitter achieved coherency.

In order to make it entirely coherent, we took every oscillator available and amplitude modulated it with white noise. Since white noise is fifty percent correlated to everything, it serves a universal auto-correlating function. The result was that all of the etheric components of the oscillators were now coherent to each other. We weren’t trying to correlate the normal electrical functions as they didn’t concern us. We were only interested in the etheric functions, as they gave the results we were searching for.

A very stable time reference was required from the zero time generator. This produced two 30 hertz waves, referenced to zero time. One was connected to the computers and synchronized the clock or timing functions. The other modulated the white noise generator. By adjusting the phase between them, we could focus on and monitor the whole operation. This enabled us to take the correlations of the white noise and refer it right to the center point of time, where all time crosses.

The purpose of this experiment was to make the psychic transmissions of Duncan time coherent. Dr. von Neumann had instructed us that the transmitter had to be time coherent with respect to zero time. The whirligig zero time reference also served as a witness point back to the Philadelphia Experiment, and that was very important. The project was trying to open a door to the USS Eldridge in 1943.

Modifications continued on the equipment through 1979, until we had a coherent transmission system with respect to time phase.

Now, they had to calibrate Duncan. This meant they had to adjust and modify the equipment to synchronize with him. He had already demonstrated that he had zero point references of his own when the inadvertent time bending had occurred. This could perhaps be better explained due to his prior experience during the Philadelphia Experiment. There, he had jumped off the Eldridge and was thrust into a time vortex. At Montauk, he was now in an entirely new set of circumstances, but his familiarization with zero time had apparently never left him.

There were also other psychics, but Duncan was the first they had used, and he was in the chair ninety percent of the time the system was in operation. If he was sick or didn’t feel well, they’d wait a day. Because every time they changed the operator, they had to recalibrate and reprogram the computers and pulse modulator, and it took about two full days to do that. If Duncan was out for two weeks or more, they’d put in another operator, but I only remember one time when they did that. It was almost a disaster, because they didn’t spend enough time in the initial calibration.


From then on, Duncan was the one and only one who ran the equipment. A backup had to be there, however, in case something happened to Duncan.

By 1980, the big radar reflector (that looks like a huge banana peel) on top of the building was no longer in use. Now, there were two transmitters that fed the omnidirectional antenna (the one above ground). The pulse modulators of the transmitters were feeding both that antenna and the coils of the Delta T antenna (underground).

Also connected to the computer was the Montauk chair, which was now placed between both antennas at the null point. By this time, the computer system was huge and was housed inside the control room next to the radar tower. Additionally, the computer room contained a lot of different terminals and displays to monitor the various activities of the project.

Duncan would start out sitting in the chair. Then, the transmitter would be turned on. His mind would be blank and clear. He would then be directed to concentrate on an opening in time from say, 1980 (then the current time) to 1990. At this point, a “hole” or time portal would appear right in the center of the Delta T antenna - you could walk through the portal from 1980 to 1990. There was an opening that you could look into. It looked like a circular corridor with a light at the other end. The time door would remain as long as Duncan would concentrate on 1990 and 1980.

I’ve been told by those who entered the tunnel that it looked like a spiral, similar to science fiction style renditions of a vortex. When outside the tunnel, it looked like you were looking through space - from one circular opening through space to a circular but little bit smaller window at the other end. I was considered too valuable to the technical operation and was not allowed to travel through the portal.

From 1980 to late 1981, the time function was calibrated. At first, the time portals would drift away. One might go through the portal and come out in 1960. But when one went back to find it later, although it was still being tracked in real time, the portal would not appear where it should have been. One could easily get lost in time and space. Initially, the portal would be opened up, but it would drift. This was because Duncan himself was drifting. He had to got through extensive training to get the portal to be stable.


We also had to focus the transmitter more closely and tighten up the thought form translation to get everything right. We would spend days just trying to get a particular time change to occur as predicated. However, there was no particular problem with creating a time warp. Predicting what it would do was the difficulty. Finally, towards the end of 1981, we learned how to stabilize it so that when a portal would appear, it would remain. Although the function was not absolutely perfect, it was predictable, stable and running according to plans.

Essentially, what the scientists were doing was using 1943, 1963, 1983 vortex, which was based upon the natural twenty year biorhythms of the Earth. 1943, 1963 and 1983 acted as anchor points for the main vortex. Sub vortices or open ended vortices would be created by going from the main one through an anchor point (‘43, ‘63 or ‘83). At Montauk, August 12, 1983 was used.

For example, let’s say they wanted to reach November 1981. There would be a bridge point from November of ‘81 to August 12, 1983. From August 12, ‘83 they could go to whatever time they wanted. The vortex ran between August 12, 1943 and August 12, ‘83 because that was the master vortex. It is called open ended, because there is no device at the other end which anchoring it.

Although they had stabilized the time aspect of the portals, they had to work on the spatial aspect as well. They stabilized this aspect so that they could not only place a portal at a particular time but in a particular space.

Once time stabilized and the above was accomplished, they kicked out everybody and cleared the entire base except for a few key persons. I remained there as I was the technical operator and was essential to the project. Duncan remained as he was the psychic who made the operation work. The entire system was tuned to him. Two other psychics were also retained as back-ups in case Duncan was killed or incapacitated. The project directors also stayed, but the military left. A whole new team was brought in to do the more mundane functions of maintaining the base.

Up to that point, everyone operated on a “need to know” basis. Security was already tight, but they wanted even higher security. They didn’t want the military to know what they were doing with time. But everybody knew there was something weird going on. They just didn’t know what.


Back To Contents




As most of the technicians were gone, a new technical crew was brought in. I don’t know who they were and what their qualifications were, but they were called the “Secret Crew.”


The project was relaunched and is now sometimes referred to as “Phoenix III.” This lasted from February 1981 until 1983.

The objective now was to explore time itself. The crew began to look at past history and to the future, just scouting around. They would search ahead for a hostile environment. Through the vortex, they could sample the air, the terrain and everything without entering the portal.

Those who travelled through the vortex described it as a peculiar spiral tunnel that was lit, all the way down. As one started to walk down, he would suddenly be pulled through it. It propelled one out the other end, usually in another place (as opposed to Montauk), or according to where the transmitter was set or placed. It could be anywhere in the Universe.

The tunnel resembled a corkscrew with an effect similar to lit bulbs. It was a fluted sort of structure and not a straight tunnel. It twisted and took turns until you’d come out the other end. There, you would meet somebody or do something. You would complete your mission and return. The tunnel would open for you, and you’d come back to where you came from. However, if they lost power during the operation, you’d be lost in time or abandoned somewhere in the vortex itself. When someone was lost, it was usually caused by a glitch in hyperspace.*


And although many were lost, the scientists didn’t abandon people deliberately or carelessly.


* Hyperspace is defined as space which exceeds the boundaries of three dimensions.

According to Duncan, there was also another function of the time tunnel. About two-thirds of the way down the tunnel, one’s energy leaves the body. One would feel a big thump accompanied by a tendency to see on a broad scale. He reported sensing a higher intelligence along with an out-of-the-body experience. This was referred to as a FULL OUT. The researchers would try to manifest this in Duncan. It could have been for further “Seeing Eye” experiments or for other reasons.

It was routine to create a tunnel, grab somebody off the street and send them down. Most of the time these people were winos or derelicts whose absence wouldn’t create a furor. If they returned, they would make a full report on what they had encountered. Most of the winos used for the experiments were sobered up for a week before entering a portal, but many didn’t make it back. We don’t know how many people are still floating around in time, whenever, wherever, and however.

As “Phoenix III” developed, the individuals so chosen for this research would be wired up with all sorts of TV and radio equipment so that they could report back “live.” Each individual would be escorted through the portal, sometimes with force. TV and radio signals would travel right through the portals and as long as they could pick these up, researchers would have radio/video tapes of what the time traveller had experienced.

Those controlling the project began to play all sorts of games, manipulating the past and future. I don’t really know what they did because I was the one at the switch. My station was in the transmitter building, and I had to keep everything going. I was not privy to a lot of what was going on, but at one point I do know that they had an extensive library of videotapes. I saw the tapes themselves although I was not granted extensive viewing privileges. Actually, I designed and built the viewer (with the aid of tremendous resources) so I had some idea of what was going on. Much of what I knew came from Duncan’s own reports, because by that time, we had become good friends. Eventually, we were debriefed and sent on our separate ways. Most of my memories of him had been wiped out.

In addition to the derelicts, the researchers also used kids for some reason. I’m not sure what exactly the purpose was, but there was one kid at Montauk who would go out and get other kids and bring them to the project. He was like a tractor beam. He lived in Montauk and would circulate around very effectively. There was also an entire corps of these around the New York metro area that could get away for six hours or so without being missed. They were specifically trained to go out and bring in other kids. Some kids returned home, some didn’t. The kids chosen were between 10 and 16, or maybe 18 at the oldest and 9 at the youngest. Most were just about to reach puberty or had just finished it. They were usually blond, blue eyed, tall and light skinned. They fit the Aryan stereotype. To my knowledge, there were no girls in this group.

A later investigation showed that Montauk had a NeoNazi connection and that the Nazis were still on the Aryan kick. We don’t know where the kids went, what they were educated in or programmed for. Whether they came back or not is still a mystery. What information is available is that they sent every raw recruit into the future to 6037 AD, always to the same point, to what appeared to be a dead city in ruins. Everything was stationary, not unlike a dreamlike state. There were no signs of life. In the center of the city was a square with a gold horse on a pedestal. There were inscriptions on that pedestal, and recruits were sent there to read what they said. Each recruit would interpret and report. We still don’t know what the researchers were after. They could have been trying to find the same answer from different people. I don’t know. Duncan suggested there was technology in the pedestal and that they were trying to get somebody to sense or feel what the technology was.

Someone else involved in the project has said the horse was there to test the powers of observation of the recruits and that it also served as a point of reference. The recruits were always asked if they saw anybody in the city. Each individual would interpret what he observed and report.

We know a lot of people were shoved somewhere into the future, maybe 200 or 300 years ahead. Estimates range from three to ten thousand people that were eventually abandoned. We have no idea for what purpose.

I have already said that I don’t know exactly what they did with time. I wasn’t there, but I do know they did a lot with World War I and World War II. They monitored those times and took pictures. They knew exactly what they were doing. They could actually make up a secondary vortex to observe what was going on. We called this a seeing eye function. The original vortex was such that one could drive a truck through it.


Using phase conjugation through the elaborate computer set-up, past and future history could actually be transmitted through the portal and viewed on television.


Back To Contents




The project researchers continued to scout around in time. It was in late 1981 or ‘82 when the first actual use of this technology was employed to gain entrance into the underground areas in the big pyramid on the planet Mars.

As this material will be controversial to much of the general public, I will try to give some background.

There is currently a video tape in circulation entitled “Hoagland’s Mars”. This is a presentation to NASA scientists by scientific journalist Richard Hoagland concerning the tetrahedral complex that is associated with the “Face on Mars.” In this video, Hoagland shows the “face” and nearby pyramids that were photographed by the Viking spacecraft in the ‘70’s. computerized projection techniques are used that give one a 360 degree “fly by” of the “face.” The video also gives a close look at the pyramids.

Hoagland is trying to convince NASA to make more pictures of this region, which is known as Cydonia. NASA has been hard to convince and minimized the significance of Hoagland’s work. In fact, a major effort was launched to prohibit the showing of this tape on public television stations. The story of this scandal was reported on by New York radio station WABC.

Why would NASA assume such a stance about a subject that is so intriguing?

The answer is perhaps explained by a book entitled, ‘Alternative 3,’ by Leslie Watkins with David Ambrose and Christopher Miles.*


This book was based on a 1977 video that revealed a secret space program being run by an international conspiracy that included both the Russians and the United States. It is a fascinating account that includes astronauts breaking security, disappearing scientists, murder and the establishment of slave societies on the moon and the planet Mars.


The book claims that men actually landed on Mars as early as 1962.


* ‘Alternative 3’ was originally published in the United Kingdom. The first printing in the U.S. was in 1979 by Avon Books, a Division of the Hearst Corporation, 959 Eighth Avenue, New York, New York, 10019.

It is not my cause to prove that a colony exists or did exist on Mars. I have included this information so that the reader will understand that there is an entire scenario concerning Mars that is separate from my story. Those who are interested can investigate “Hoagland’s Mars” or ‘Alternative 3’ for themselves. It is interesting to note, however, that the documentary entitled “Alternative 3” was shown on a San Francisco TV station sometime around the late ‘70’s. A story has proliferated since that at the time the FCC threatened to revoke the station’s broadcasting license if it were to be shown again. It wasn’t shown again.

The directors of the Montauk Project knew there was a colony on Mars. It is more than likely that they were a part of the conspiracy.

Mars was interesting to the Montauk researchers, because they had realized that there was an old technology there. They knew somebody had built the pyramids and face on Mars. These were not natural formations.

According to the information that my associates and I have dug up, the people who were living on the surface of Mars could not get to the underground area beneath the pyramid. The entrances were either sealed over or simply couldn’t be found. In fact, it appeared that the big pyramid was sealed better then the pyramid at Giza. Despite all the expensive and fancy technology that was available, the pyramid could not be penetrated.

The scientists at Montauk decided the best approach would be to project right into the center of the Martian underground. The newly discovered Montauk technology gave them the wherewithal to use a spatial warp to get inside. They wanted to get into the underground caverns. These were thought to be set up and administered by a very old civilization.

The time portal took the risk out of the operation as we could look through it. We had a set up with TV monitors so that whatever Duncan would visualize would appear on the monitors. This provided a visual of present time on planet Mars. In order to find the underground area, we kept moving the open end of the vortex until a corridor appeared. At that point, we had Duncan solidify the portal. The away team was then able to walk from Montauk to Mars and be underground.

By this time, Duncan was no longer required to be continuously in the chair. We had learned to have Duncan generate functions with the computer storing them and continually spitting them back. The computer could generally run the transmitter for a short time and had enough memory to modify the flow of time for about four hours. If Duncan would not return after that time, the thought forms being generated would drop out of reality. In such a case, the thought forms would have to be reconstructed from scratch.

The system definitely needed a live being initially. He would create the time portals and hold them open through concentration. Once the opening was made, we could record on tape what the live person was generating. The tape could then be used on its own to create another opening.

The system was continually refined and improved. If Duncan made a time connection once, it would then be recorded on tape. Because he sometimes had difficulty getting a connection, the tape made it easier and automatic. An entire library was eventually accumulated so that they didn’t have to rely on Duncan. It was this development that enabled Duncan to be sent through the vortices himself. This occurred in ‘82 and ‘83. He was eventually selected for the team that went to Mars.

Using the time portals, Mars had been scoured for live inhabitants. Researchers had to push back about 125,000 years before they could find any. I don’t know what they found out or what they did with the information. Duncan has tried to access this information, but it is deeply buried and difficult to contact.

My personal view is that the pyramid on Mars serves as an antenna. Perhaps there is technology inside of the pyramid. According to Duncan’s recollections, he travelled to the inside of the pyramid. He saw technology being operated there and called it “The Solar System Defense.” According to his account, the Montauk researchers wanted this shut off. It had to be shut off before anything else could be done. This defense has been shut off retroactive to 1943, which is commonly considered amongst many UFO buffs to be the beginning of the massive UFO phenomena.

There’s not much more I can say about Mars at this point except that the movie “Total Recall ” is fancifully based upon some of the events that occurred with the Montauk Project. The way they used the chair in the movie is strikingly similar.

Time research continued and countless missions were run until August 12, 1983. This was when the actual lock was made back to 1943 and 1963.

Back To Contents


Back to Mars




On August 5th, 1983, we were given a directive to run the transmitter non-stop - just turn it on and let it go continuously. We followed the orders, but nothing out of the ordinary occurred until August 12th. Then, something very strange happened. All of a sudden, the equipment appeared to drop into synch with something else. We didn’t know what function the system was now attuned to, but at that point, the USS Eldridge (the ship used for the Philadelphia Experiment) appeared through the portal. We had locked up with the Eldridge.

I’m not sure if this was a pure accident, but if the Montauk researchers were trying to hook up with the Eldridge, the attempt had to be made on this exact date. This is due to the 20 year biorhythms of the planet Earth (which was a discovery made in the process of these experiments) and the Eldridge experiment having occurred on August 12, 1943.

At this point, the Duncan from 1943 appeared and could be seen through the time portal along with his own brother. Both were crew members of the USS Eldridge. We kept the Duncan of 1983 from seeing himself so as to avoid a time paradox and resultant negative effects.

The project had now reached apocalyptic proportions. Natural laws were being violated, and it seemed everyone involved felt uncomfortable. Three colleagues and myself had been privately voicing misgivings about the project over a period of months. We had talked about the pitfalls of dealing with time and how this might affect the karma of the planet. We hoped the project would truncate itself.

Consequently, our little cabal created a contingency program that only Duncan could activate. It was designed to crash the entire project.

We finally decided we’d had enough of the whole experiment. The contingency program was activated by someone approaching Duncan while he was in the chair and simply whispering, “The time is now.”

At this moment, he let loose a monster from his subconscious, and the transmitter actually portrayed a hairy monster. It was big, hairy, hungry and nasty. But it didn’t appear underground in the null point. It showed up somewhere on the base. It would eat anything it could find, and it smashed everything in sight. Several different people saw it, but almost everyone described a different beast. It was either 9 feet tall or 30 feet tall, depending on who saw it. I personally believe it was about 9 or 10 feet in height. Fright does strange things to people, and no one was sure of what the exact physical constitution of this monster was. No one was in any frame of mind to calmly and collectively analyze its exact nature.

My supervisor had ordered us to shut off the generators in order to stop whatever type of phenomena was occurring. This didn’t work, so it was decided that the thing had to be stopped.

It was decided that the transmitter had to be shut down. There were two efforts made in this direction. One was to send somebody back and turn off the transmitters on the Eldridge. They would be smashed if that was what was necessary to shut them down.

The other effort was by myself and the director of the project. We unsuccessfully attempted to shut the transmitter at Montauk. We then went into the power station and disconnected the base from the Long Island Lighting Company. The power kept going and nothing stopped.

We weren’t concerned about the lights. We just wanted to stop the transmitter itself. We decided the next best thing to do was to go into the power station and cut the wires leading into the ground from the big transformers. I put an acetylene torch on my back and cut the wires going into the ground. I had to be careful because they were hot. Still, nothing happened. The lights at the base stayed on.

I figured there must have been another power feed somewhere. We went over to the transformer farm next to the transmitter building and cut the wires coming up out of the ground. At that point, the lights at the base went out and the computer stopped. But, the lights in the transmitter building stayed on!

We went into the building and pulled the wires out of the panel that controlled the transmitter. Then wires from the transmitter itself. The lights in the building went off, but the transmitter stayed on.

I then went upstairs and cut the actual equipment apart. I cut the conduits. I cut the cabinets. Finally, I cut enough apart that the transmitter just groaned and stopped. All the lights went off. We’d done it. Today, you can still see the torch marks where I’d cut things apart.

It was at this point that the beast stopped moving and faded back into the ether.

The portal closed and that was the end of that episode.

After we stopped the transmitter and things settled, we figured out what had happened. When we had first thrown the switches in the power station, none of the lights went off at the base. There was no power coming into the base. When I cut the lines going to the transmitter building, the rest of the base went off, including the computers. However, the transmitters ran without computers.

The system had actually gone into a free energy mode. The two systems (i.e. the two generators - one in 1943 aboard the Eldridge, one at Montauk in 1983) were locked together. There was a tremendous amount of energy bouncing between the generators. With so much energy between them, all the electrical circuits that were connected remained active. The lights stayed on.

More importantly, the generators established a connection from 1983 to 1943.

By bouncing energy between the two time periods, a stable vortex was created. This served as an anchor. Using this vortex, a time tunnel could then be projected to a specific point in time.

For example, if one wanted to go from 1983 to 1993, the ‘83 to ‘43 vortex would first have to be functioning to serve as the anchor. The projection to ‘93 (or whatever other point in time chosen) would come out the ‘83 end of the vortex.
If one wanted to go to 1923, one would project through the 1943 end of the vortex. Times between 1943 and 1983 could be reached by going through either end of the vortex. Dates after 1963 were accessed through 1983 and dates prior to 1963 via 1943.

This is not to say that all time travel would have to be done in this manner (using the master vortex from 1943 to 1983). During these experiments, no generators were found in either the past or the future that could link up and establish a vortex of this nature. There are, of course, plenty of generators around, but a successful link had to be made. That link required a “witness effect.”

Witness” is an occult term. As a noun, it refers to an object that is connected or related to someone or something. For example, a lock of someone’s hair or a picture could serve as a witness. As a verb, “witness” means to use an object to enter a person’s consciousness or otherwise have an effect on them.

One example of a “witness effect” would be for someone to take a lock of hair, use it with a love potion, and have the owner of the hair fall in love.

With the Montauk Project, there were three “witness effects.” They could be considered as three different levels of witnessing.

The first level consisted of physical people who were actually on the USS Eldridge. Any surviving crew members they could find were brought to Montauk for the experiment in 1983. This also included personnel who were considered to be reincarnated since the Philadelphia Experiment.


Duncan and Al Bielek were both there and were two of the primary witnesses.

The second level of witnessing concerned technology. The zero time reference generator (referred to previously as the whirligig) used aboard the Eldridge was also used at Montauk. When the Eldridge was eventually decommissioned in 1946, the whirligig was placed in storage. It was eventually brought out to Montauk and incorporated with the system there. In addition to the whirligig, there were two very strange radio transceivers* linking the two projects. They were “crosstime” transmitters. They could transmit across time, and they used that to lock up the two projects.


* I was able to acquire a few of the transceivers that were used in the experiments.

The third level of witnessing was the planetary biorhythm. The term “biorhythm” is esoteric and refers to the higher order channels that regulate life in an organism. Biorhythms are a result of the resonance upon which nature operates. In humans, the processes of sleeping and eating would involve biorhythms. Of course, there are many subtle ones that could be studied, ad infinitum. When viewing the Earth as an organism, there are also biorhythms. The seasons and the daily spin of the planet would involved biorhythms.


The scientists at Montauk exhaustively studied the biorhythms of the Earth and how they related to the entire universe. They discovered that there is a major planetary biorhythm that peaks out every twenty years.

The Philadelphia Experiment occurred in 1943. Although 1983 was forty years later, it was a multiple of twenty and served as a potent witness. It enabled the two projects to link up. I should also mention that it is entirely possible that the link could have been made without the witness effect, however its application proved very helpful to the project.

The reader should now have some idea of the general theories and applications that were used at Montauk.

After the bizarre occurrences of August 12, 1983, the Montauk base virtually emptied. The power was restored, but lights were left on with everything in disarray. Most of the personnel were eventually rounded up, debriefed and brainwashed accordingly.

Up to this date, I do not fully understand them or their function. It is impossible to get any literature or manuals on the subject. The only possible way to get information on these transceivers is to ask people who have used them. The only answers I’ve gotten thus far is that they were a highly classified piece of equipment. People I spoke to knew they were for stealth airplanes, but they didn’t know what exactly they were for.


Back To Contents




This book will give rise to many questions, particularly about the nature of time itself. From my experience in talking to groups, I will try to clarify some points that often confuse people.

First of all, the past and the future can be changed.

It will help to consider the idea of a chessboard. In chess, there might be thirty moves in a game. Each one of these moves will create a different layout of the chess board. If one were to “go back in time” and change a move that has been made, it would consequently change all the other board layouts subsequent to that change.

Time could be considered a hypnotic pulse that we all subconsciously agree or submit to. When someone is able to manipulate a change in time, they are also manipulating our subconscious considerations and experiences. Therefore, if time is changed, one wouldn’t necessarily realize it.

This scenario implies that we are merely pieces on a grand chess board. To a degree, this is true. For example, retired generals often complain of having been the pawns of international bankers. It is a farfetched comment, but perhaps there would be no war if generals could be truly clued in on the real machinations behind international politics.

There is also the example of Homer’s ‘Iliad’, which tells the story of the Trojan War. According to that legend, the gods literally manipulated the characters on Earth like a chess board. The story is ripe with intrigue between mortals and gods. The plots become so intricate and thick that it sometimes seems Homer is trying to provide us with a microcosmic view of the entire universe.

Whatever the case, we are all players in the game that is known as “time.” The obvious way to protect one’s interest is, of course, to gain knowledge about time itself. Whether one wants to do this by pursuing meditation or astrophysics is an entirely personal matter.

At Montauk, the scientists also viewed the future. The viewers they had gave them the ability to look at multiple futures. Once they chose a particular scenario and activated it by someone or something travelling to it, that future would become fixed. That point would be locked to the time from whence the connection was made. It would create a loop that was fixed.

For example, let’s say multiple futures were viewed with different people becoming president. Suppose the future with “Sam Jones” as president was chosen by the researchers, for whatever reason. Linking a person or item from the present would lock in the President Sam Jones scenario no matter what. However, none of this means that a fixed point scenario couldn’t be further changed by the scientists doing more manipulations.

At this writing, we are currently in a time loop. This loop extends from where the Montauk researchers penetrated into the past up to where they penetrated into the future. It’s fixed and would appear unalterable. However, this does not mean that we are all relegated to being hopeless slaves of time manipulators. The subconscious has its automatic or hypnotic levels, but it also contains the seeds of freedom: dreams. If one can dream something, it can be brought into being.

It is very easy to get philosophical about all of this and get lost in that process. My point with this book is that there has been manipulation of time. This has also exploited individuals and caused untold misery. It could easily be considered to be the work of dark forces.

There is still one major question. Who was really behind the Montauk Project? There are countless intrigues and scenarios one can envision. Religionists can bring in God and the Devil. UFO aficionados can offer a grand scheme of aliens vying for our solar system. Left wingers will offer explanations concerning the CIA and secret government.

I believe that all of the above can shed light on what actually happened at Montauk. It is also my hope that this book will bring more people out of the woodwork. Thus, we can have more answers and less mystery.


Back To Contents




After the events of August 12, 1983, the Montauk Air Force Base was abandoned.

By the end of that year, there was no knowledge of anyone being on the base.

In May or June of 1984, a crack squad of Black Berets were sent to the base. I believe they were Marines, but I’m not absolutely sure. They were reportedly ordered to shoot anything that moved. Their purpose was to purge anyone who might be on the base.

There was a second team that followed the Black Berets. They removed secret equipment which was considered too sensitive to leave behind.

The next step was to prepare the underground to be sealed. Certain incriminating evidence was removed at this point. I’ve heard that a room with hundreds of skeletons was cleared out during this evolution.

About six months later, a caravan of cement mixers appeared on the base. Many people saw these trucks. They filled the vast underground areas of Montauk with cement. This included dumping cement down the elevator shafts as well.

The gates were locked up and the base was abandoned for good.


Back To Contents




If one travels to Montauk Point today and parks in the state parking lot near the light house, it is possible to get a good view of the giant radar reflector that sits atop the transmitter building.

For those who are either brave or foolish, one can follow the dirt roads that lead to the base. Most of the entrance gates have been bent or otherwise vandalized so that entrance is easy. This was probably done by local juveniles who sometimes get drunk and have beer parties on the base. However, walking on the base is prohibited by New York State park rangers who periodically patrol the area.* There are also occupied buildings on the main roads to the base.


* The entirety of Fort Hero, including the inner Montauk Base has since been donated to New York State as a park. While there are peculiar political arrangements concerning the base to this day, the rangers are not out of bounds in keeping people off the grounds. The buildings are in a state of disrepair and are potentially dangerous to those going on a casual walk.

It should be noted that I am not writing this information to lure people to the base. People are going to be curious after reading this book, and it is my responsibility to warn them. I’m not absolutely sure of the legal technicalities, but walking on the base is probably illegal. One goes at one’s own risk.

There are also other dangers to consider.

Two people I know who participated in the Montauk Project visited the area in the late ‘80’s. They claimed they were abducted and do not totally remember what happened to them.

Another person has reported in August of 1991 that video cameras can now be seen from the top of the transmitter building. This is a new development and is rather odd considering it is a vacant and derelict facility.

There are also reports that the underground areas of the base are being reopened. This is speculative but should serve to warn anyone making travel plans to Montauk.


Back To Contents