by Michael Snyder
August 26, 2013
Are you a conservative, a
libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner?
Are you opposed to abortion,
globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United
Nations or the New World Order?
Do you believe in conspiracy
theories, do you believe that we are living in the "end
times" or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such
as this one)?
If you answered yes to any of those
questions, you are a "potential terrorist" according to official
U.S. government documents. At one time, the term "terrorist" was
used very narrowly.
The government applied that label to
people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists.
But now the Obama administration is
removing all references to Islam
from terror training materials, and instead the term "terrorist" is
being applied to large groups of American citizens. And if you are a
"terrorist", that means that you have no rights and the government
can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held
at Guantanamo Bay.
So if you belong to a group of people
that is now being referred to as "potential terrorists", please
don't take it as a joke.
The first step to persecuting any group
of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of
peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be
"extremists" and "potential terrorists" in official U.S. government
documents. To see the original source for each point, see the
Opportunity and Treatment Incidents" (from 'Defense
Department Teaching Documents', obtained
by Judicial Watch).
As you can see, this list covers most
of the country…
1. Those that talk about
2. Those that advocate for states' rights
3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"
4. "The colonists who sought to free themselves from British
5. Those that are interested in "defeating the Communists"
6. Those that believe "that the interests of one's own
nation are separate from the interests of other nations or
the common interest of all nations"
7. Anyone that holds a "political ideology that considers
the state to be unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable"
8. Anyone that possesses an "intolerance toward other
9. Those that "take action to fight against the exploitation
of the environment and/or animals"
13. "The Patriot Movement"
14. "Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians"
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United
States "are secretly planning to merge into a European
Union-like entity that will be known as the 'North American
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is "opposed to the New World Order"
23. Anyone that is engaged in "conspiracy theorizing"
24. Anyone that is opposed to
25. Anyone that is concerned about
26. Anyone that "fears impending gun control or weapons
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that "don't think they should have to pay taxes"
30. Anyone that "complains about bias"
31. Anyone that "believes in government conspiracies to the
point of paranoia"
32. Anyone that "is frustrated with mainstream ideologies"
33. Anyone that "visits extremist websites/blogs"
34. Anyone that "establishes website/blog to display
35. Anyone that "attends rallies for extremist causes"
36. Anyone that "exhibits extreme religious intolerance"
37. Anyone that "is personally connected with a grievance"
38. Anyone that "suddenly acquires weapons"
39. Anyone that "organizes protests inspired by extremist
40. "Militia or unorganized militia"
41. "General right-wing extremist"
42. Citizens that have "bumper stickers" that are patriotic
43. Those that refer to an "Army of God"
44. Those that are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to
universal and international in orientation)"
45. Those that are "anti-global"
46. Those that are "suspicious of centralized federal
47. Those that are "reverent of individual liberty"
48. Those that "believe in conspiracy theories"
49. Those that have "a belief that one's personal and/or
national 'way of life' is under attack"
50. Those that possess "a belief in the need to be prepared
for an attack either by participating in paramilitary
preparations and training or survivalism"
51. Those that would "impose strict religious tenets or laws
on society (fundamentalists)"
52. Those that would "insert religion into the political
53. Anyone that would "seek to politicize religion"
54. Those that have "supported political movements for
55. Anyone that is "anti-abortion"
56. Anyone that is "anti-Catholic"
57. Anyone that is "anti-nuclear"
58. "Rightwing extremists"
59. "Returning veterans"
60. Those concerned about "illegal immigration"
61. Those that "believe in the right to bear arms"
62. Anyone that is engaged in "ammunition stockpiling"
63. Anyone that exhibits "fear of Communist regimes"
64. "Anti-abortion activists"
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about "the
New World Order" in a "derogatory" manner
67. Those that have a negative view of
the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed "to the collection of federal
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron
Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag ("Don't Tread On
71. Those that believe in "end times" prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
The groups of people in the list above are considered "problems"
that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced
above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have
anything to do with such groups.
We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You
can now be considered a "potential terrorist" just because of your
religious or political beliefs.
Free speech is becoming a thing of the
past, and we are rapidly becoming
an Orwellian society that is the
exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.